[owncloud-devel] Owncloud App Purchase for 37 Users

Joe White Joe.White at Deerfield1.com
Wed Apr 19 16:25:10 GMT 2017

Hello,

I manage the IT for an SMB and I would like to find out if it is possible to purchase 37  licenses for the OwnCloud app. I manage 37 Android devices and do not want my users adding corporate credit cards to their google play accounts.

I would be interested in purchasing the licenses directly from owncloud.org if possible.

Thank you,

Joe White
IT Administrator
Deerfield Construction Company
Work: 513-984-4096
Mobile: 513-936-7050
joe.white at deerfield1.com<mailto:joe.white at deerfield1.com>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CEF0DB.F027FE60]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Although measures are taken to prevent virus spread, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.