[owncloud-devel] Introduction to community

hgdhkhggh hgdhkhggh at trash-mail.com
Sun Apr 23 17:47:53 GMT 2017

> Can somebody please guide me how should I get started.

Hi and welcome "on board". A quite good starting point could be picking up
issues at the github issue tracker labeled as "junior job":

https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22junior+job%22

You might also want to jump into the IRC channel #owncloud-dev on freenode
where you can chat with people active in ownCloud development:

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/developer_manual/commun/help_and_communication.html#irc-channels

They could also answer you specific questions or give you some more
guidance.