[owncloud-devel] Content Proposal for owncloud.org

Public Relations pr at telemessage.com
Tue Nov 7 12:50:57 CET 2017

Hello,

I am Thomas from TeleMessage. I came across your post while searching for importance of encryption and thought that our infographic might be a good addition to your website. I believe that this will be a great resource for your readers and followers.

I'm willing to create an introductory content to go along with the infographic - just let me know. If you decide to add the infographic, please reference us as the author by linking to the original blog on our website: https://www.telemessage.com/role-encryption-todays-digital-society-infographic/

I'll wait for your response. Take care!

Kind Regards,
Thomas Holmes

P.S Feel free to check the image here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSriDhSJPGfcHA1VEtIaEZYQjQ/view