[owncloud-devel] Desktop Client 2.4.1 released

Markus Goetz guruz at owncloud.com
Mon Mar 5 14:45:41 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

This is a bugfix release and does not bring any new features.
Please update as this contains several interesting fixes.

Download links and ChangeLog:
https://github.com/owncloud/client/releases/tag/v2.4.1
(We will also engange the auto updater, but this will take several days
to roll out)

For real confirmed bugs please submit on GitHub.

For discussions or any help in setting up we recommend to try ownCloud
central first:
https://central.owncloud.org/c/desktop-client

Thank you,
Markus Goetz / guruz  (for the client team)

--
Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff, Harald Weimer