[owncloud-devel] owncloud client build failed in steps

S├╝leyman Bilgin suleymanbilgin14 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 01:18:15 CEST 2018

Hello

Firstly, this is my first post, I apologize wrong texts or messages.

I pulled Owncloud Client from GitHub repository. I tried steps in this link.

https://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/latest/building.html#linux

I added deb source link to my operation system using this line.

*echo
'deb-src http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/desktop/Ubuntu_18.04/
<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/desktop/Ubuntu_18.04/>
/'
>> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/owncloud-client.list*

and I updated my system but lastly I tried this line.

*apt-get build-dep owncloud-client*

Terminal occured an error like this.

*The following packages have unmet dependencies:*
* builddeps:owncloud-client : Depends: ocqt5101-qt5-qmake but it is not
installable*
*                             Depends: ocqt5101-qttools5-dev-tools but it
is not installable*
*                             Depends: ocqt5101-qtbase5-dev but it is not
installable*
*                             Depends: ocqt5101-qt5keychain-dev (>= 0.7.0)
but it is not installable*
*                             Depends: ocqt5101-libqt5webkit5-dev (>=
2.2.0) but it is not installable*
*                             Depends: ocqt5101-qtsvg5 but it is not
installable*
*E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.*

I couldn't solve this. I tried so many solution but still I am getting this
error.

Thanks for helping.

Suleyman