[owncloud-devel] owncloud client build failed in steps
suleymanbilgin14 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 01:18:15 CEST 2018
Firstly, this is my first post, I apologize wrong texts or messages.
I pulled Owncloud Client from GitHub repository. I tried steps in this link.
I added deb source link to my operation system using this line.
and I updated my system but lastly I tried this line.
*apt-get build-dep owncloud-client*
Terminal occured an error like this.
*The following packages have unmet dependencies:*
* builddeps:owncloud-client : Depends: ocqt5101-qt5-qmake but it is not
* Depends: ocqt5101-qttools5-dev-tools but it
is not installable*
* Depends: ocqt5101-qtbase5-dev but it is not
* Depends: ocqt5101-qt5keychain-dev (>= 0.7.0)
but it is not installable*
* Depends: ocqt5101-libqt5webkit5-dev (>=
2.2.0) but it is not installable*
* Depends: ocqt5101-qtsvg5 but it is not
*E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.*
I couldn't solve this. I tried so many solution but still I am getting this
Thanks for helping.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Devel