[owncloud-devel] Encrypted offsite backup

Sam Hylamia sam.hylamia at it.uu.se
Tue Oct 30 19:25:35 CET 2018

Hi all,

I recently started using ownCould and immediately came across an issue.
I could not find a suitable way to create offsite encrypted backup. e.g. to dropbox.
I am thinking of implementing a simple way to do this by creating an encrypted zip file and uploading that somewhere else
Did I miss something out there that can do this? Is anyone working on anything like that?

Best,
Sam

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/