[testpilots] ownCloud 1.5.3rc1
danimo at owncloud.com
Wed Mar 5 19:01:39 MET 2014
we're happy to announce the first release candidate of ownCloud Client 1.5.3. This is a pure bug fixing release and has the following changes over 1.5.2:
- Fix usage of proxies after first sync run (#1502, #1524, #1459, #1521)
- Do not wipe the credentials from config for reconnect (#1499, #1503)
- Do not erase the full account config if an old version of the client stored the password (related to above)
- Fix layout of the network tab (fixes #1491)
- Handle authentication requests by a Shibboleth IdP
- Shibboleth: If no connection is available, don't open the login window
- [Packaging] Debian/Ubuntu: ship sync-exclude.lst
- [Packaging] Fix issues with access to gnome keychain in Fedora and RHEL6
- [Packaging] Ensure all sub packages get updated
- [Packaging] Fix incorrect path in desktop file (RHEL6/CentOS6)
Current users of 1.5.2 and 1.5.1 that are facing connectivity issues with the client are recommended to verify that this RC fixes their issues.
The RC can be downloaded from http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/#testing
Daniel (for the ownCloud Client team)
www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, Holger Dyroff
Schloßäckerstrasse 26a, 90443 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the testpilots