[testpilots] I want to join the test team

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Mar 6 15:03:15 MET 2014

On 06.03.2014 11:05, Håkan Sörensson wrote:

Hi Håkan,

> My name is Håkan and I live in Sweden.
> I have tested IT systems for more than 20 years.
> I love OwnCloud and have been using it for more than one year. I also love
> testing and helping developers to make high quality systems.

that's great, welcome to the ownCloud community!

What exactly you wanna work on depends on your personal interest, we
have plenty of topics that deserve testing: Server WebUI, upgrade
scenarios, various server databases, webdav, client to name a few.

As you might know we work with github and its bugtracker which is the
main platform to track issues down.

Very short, but if you have specific questions, just let us know!

Thanks & have fun,

Klaas