[testpilots] [OwnCloud-Packaging] 8.2 RC1

Jürgen Weigert jw at owncloud.com
Wed Oct 7 11:45:25 GMT 2015

8.2~RC1 Linux packages are now available at
https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=isv%3AownCloud%3Acommunity%3A8.2%3Atesting&package=owncloud

New testing versions of the Community VM built with 8.2~RC1 are available at
http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/vm/?C=M;O=A

happy testing!

cheers, JW-

Am 06.10.2015 um 22:44 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
> Hi everyone,
>

> the ownCloud 8.2 RC1 release is done and ready.
>
> You find the download here:
> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.2RC1.zip
> Please give it a very good test.
>
> Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to this release and ownCloud in general. This is the work of an awesome community.
>

> Let me know if you have any questions.
>

> Frank

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!