[testpilots] ownCloud Client 2.0.2 RC1

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Fri Oct 16 13:26:24 GMT 2015

Hi,

I am happy to let you know that we approach a new ownCloud Client
release version 2.0.2. Today we released 2.0.2rc1 which is the first
release candidate. The plan is to have a final release of 2.0.2 next
week if no show-stoppers come up.

This release is a bugfix release for the 2.0 line, which fixes a lot
of bugs and provides a lot of improvements for all users.

Please everybody help testing this release candidate. But remember that
it is still considered unstable software and do not use it in production
environments. Please report any bugs you might find to our issue tracker
on http://github.com/owncloud/client/issues.

You find the downloads via
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
once all servers are synchronised.