[user] subject line - "users" in brackets

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Sun Feb 9 01:11:06 MET 2014

Am 08.02.2014 um 23:49 schrieb Joseph Hogan:

> Can we change the word in brackets from "users" to "owncloud"?
>
> It will be easier to know exactly what the email is about.
>
> Thanks for taking this idea into consideration.

If anything, it should b [owncloud-user]. I will check if this would have
any serious implication, since the convention usually is
[bracketname] == listname, and the listname is user@, not owncloud@
or owncloud-user at .  I do agree that it's confusing to readers subscribed
to multiple projects.

Cheers,
  Daniel