[owncloud-user] GSoC proposal: user registration

Alexey Volkov alexey at volkoff.ru
Tue Feb 11 17:02:46 MET 2014

Hi Lin,
I have just implemented user registration, it works exactly like you
propose - sends a link to password setup.

The only problem is that this code is a part of another application which
is not completed yet.

If you wish, I can provide you this code and you will make it a standalone
app. You will have to add just one template for registration form, mine is
at the external web site.

Regards,
Alexey