[owncloud-user] desktop sync client & sogo-connector for TB

günter guenter at amrah.net
Mon Feb 10 14:52:52 MET 2014

Am 10.02.2014 03:52, schrieb Thomas Tanghus:
> On Monday 10 February 2014 02:53 chymian wrote:
>> on my laptop running debian jessie, I recently went back to icedove 17.x
>> with the sogo-connector, since kdepim gives me still to much headache… I
>> don't have time for that.
> The official SoGo connector is flawed. See more at:
>
> https://github.com/owncloud/contacts/issues/283?source=cc#issuecomment-33976506

thomas, thx for answering,

the sogo connector 17.0.6 works w/o any problem create/delete/update
once it's setup. what does not work is the propfind, to find calendars
and adr-books during initial setup. (it does work with sogo)
the git-issue seem to be more about create/delete/update…

but again: what connectors are you using? any working alternatives?

btw: server
ownCloud 5.0.14a
apache2 2.2.14-5ubuntu8.12
ubuntu 10.04 LTS