[owncloud-user] ownCloud Client 1.5.1 RC1

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Wed Feb 12 22:16:40 MET 2014

On 12.02.2014 07:32, Jakub Moscicki wrote:
Hi,

> Any chance to get the client on redhat6?

I just submitted changes to OBS [*] to make it building on CentOS6 again
which is a huge deal because it needs to bring its own Qt and install to
/opt/.

The package works in general, I tested on CentOS 6. However, the bad
news is that bug
https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues/1396
is reproduceable for me, and probably also 1400.

That probably means that we suffer from bugs from the stoneage neon
library version that is shipped with CentOS 6, its four bugfix releases
behind.
Anybody here with suggestion on how we can update the neon lib on CentOS?

thanks,

Klaas

[*] It's in project isv:ownCloud:community:testing but
isv:ownCloud:desktop also needs to be registered to get the qt48 packages.