[owncloud-user] ownCloud Client 1.5.1 RC1

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Feb 13 17:33:00 MET 2014

On 12.02.2014 22:20, Jakub Moscicki wrote:
Hi,

> If we ship the Qt could not we also ship and link libneon in the same way? We would get a self-consistent package again...

Please try the packages in isv:ownCloud:community:testing for CentOS 6.

I managed to build neon 0.30.0 and also install that to /opt and tweak
the ownCloud Client startup script to use that, similar to the Qt hack.

>> The package works in general, I tested on CentOS 6. However, the bad news is that bug
>> https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues/1396
This one is fixed for me with the latest packages  using neon-0.30.0 ...

>> is reproduceable for me, and probably also 1400.
... and I would like to ask you to verify this one.

thanks,

Klaas