[owncloud-user] Welcome to the "User" mailing list

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Fri Feb 14 15:08:33 MET 2014

No. Not at all.
A lot of ownCloud developer are long time KDE contributors and users.

All other mailing-lists are hosted on @owncloud.org for a long time and only the original "owncloud" list was still hosted on the kde server. This confused a lot of users. Some people thought that owncloud can only be used with KDE but in reality it works great with KDE but also with GNOME, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and so on.

Frank