[owncloud-user] Owncloud SSO integration

Tornóci László tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu
Fri Feb 14 20:43:30 MET 2014

On 02/14/2014 08:22 PM, Daniel Molkentin wrote:

> Am 14.02.2014 um 19:43 schrieb Tornóci László:
>
>> On 02/14/2014 05:33 PM, Thomas Müller wrote:
>>>
>>> <not-community>
>>> FYI: ownCloud 6 Enterprise will contain Shibboleth authentication
>>> </not-community>
>>
>> FYI: there are users in the community who also need Shibboleth auth
>> (it is widely used in the academic environment).
>>
> And ownCloud Inc is happy to support academic environments:
> https://owncloud.com/products/education.

Thanks, I was not aware of the academic version. However, the page
contains: "Pricing begins at $9000/year for 500 users"
I have no idea about the pricing of the enterprise version, so this may
be very cheap compared to that, but it is still way out of reach for us.

Hopefully someone has the time to fix the user_saml app that provides
shibboleth auth and works quite well for OC 5 (but not for OC 6 I guess).

						Yours: Laszlo