[owncloud-user] ownCloud Client 1.5.1 released

Thomas Gries mail at tgries.de
Sat Feb 15 10:13:20 MET 2014

Am 14.02.2014 12:03, schrieb Daniel Molkentin:

> we are happy
yes!
> to announce ownCloud Client 1.5.1, a significant update
>
> * [Feature] Provide information about the current connection's
> encryption and SSL certificate chain in the account dialog

I tried to find (but could not find) an client menu entry to inspect the
encryption and certificate chain info and fingerprints
(in the new 1.5.1  window client for my existing account).

Please can you assist - or did I overlook something ?

For improved security awareness

    - one of the reasons why ownCloud was developed -

I again ask that a permanent entry in the account settings should allow
the user to inspect the current encryption and cert info for that account.
This has been previously filed in bug#44 issue
https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues/44 (closed, but I think, it
should be reopened).