[owncloud-user] ownCloud Client 1.5.1 released

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Sun Feb 16 12:19:34 MET 2014

On Freitag 14 Feb 2014 12:03:32 Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are happy to announce ownCloud Client 1.5.1, a significant update of
> 1.5.0 including important bug fixes and a few new features such as an
> improved update mechanism. Update is recommended.

Pkg update from 1.5.1rc1 to 1.5.1 does not work in *ubuntu.

Version 1.5.1rc1 is greater 1.5.1.  Please use ~ before alpha beta rc release
e.g. 1.x.y~rc1 because that's smaller than 1.x.y in deb version system.

Workaround to update from rc1 to final:

apt-get install libowncloudsync0=1.5.1 owncloud-client=1.5.1 owncloud-client-l10n=1.5.1

Thx for the cool owncloud client software,
Achim

P.S. Details:

# apt-cache policy owncloud-client
owncloud-client: