[owncloud-user] ownCloud Client 1.5.1 released

Szládovics Péter peti at szladovics.hu
Mon Feb 17 21:16:42 MET 2014

Or, if you have openssl, please give us an output of a command similar
below:

openssl s_client -connect yourhosname_or_ip:port

Your hostname is only the hostname (but the IP address is better)
without protocol. If you use the default ssl configuration, the port is 443.
You can hide the hostname in the output, if you want.

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU <http://www.onlinedemo.hu>
/Arthur C. Clarke/