[owncloud-user] Owncloud SSO integration

Stephen Ingram sbingram at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 22:48:26 MET 2014

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Bernhard Posselt <mail at bernhard-posselt.com
> wrote:

> Maybe the company could create a small business version that offers SSO
> and covers your use case. I think you should simply contact them and state
> your problem.

Thank you for the suggestion. This particular situation was for a small
business I was working with. I believe they have already proceeded with
another vendor, but I will ask them to contact Owncloud sales if not. If
this is going to be offered, it would be nice to have something on the
owncloud.com Website. Many small businesses will not call to ask, they
simply move on to another provider that offers an option for them.

Steve