[owncloud-user] Problems with Apple Suite iWorks

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Mon Feb 24 08:29:32 MET 2014

Hi Pierre,

Providing an icon for those "magic" folders of Apple was requested
already in the bug tracker: https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/7103

I still wonder what kind of file format is used inside those
directories and what makes the sync client ignore them.
That one specific issue (ignored files inside the folder) should be
reported in the sync client's repo: https://github.com/owncloud/mirall

Cheers,

Vincent