[owncloud-user] Which is the best server configuration for ownCloud?

Matthew Caron matt at mattcaron.net
Wed Feb 26 13:02:24 MET 2014

On 02/26/2014 02:26 AM, Andre Gemuend wrote:
> What about mysql, have you checked the configuration (table buffers,
> join buffers, caches, etc.).
> There are too many factors that influence this to give a rule of thumb imho.

As a beginning, I tuned my small install (1.5GB RAM, 2 users) using the
instructions in step 25 in my install procedure, available here:

https://github.com/mattcaron/misc_notes/blob/master/install.linode.ubuntu.12.04

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he
disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
  - Thomas Jefferson, _A Bill For Establishing Religious Freedom_
PGP Key: http://www.mattcaron.net/pgp_key.txt
 ~~ Matt Caron ~~