[owncloud-user] ownCloud Client 1.5.2 released
danimo at owncloud.com
Wed Feb 26 16:27:22 MET 2014
today we're releasing ownCloud Client 1.5.2, a minor but important update to the 1.5 series.
It fixes a high CPU load issue some Mac OS users are experiencing with 1.5.1, and contains
other crash- and bugfixes. It does not introduce new features. Here is the full list of changes:
* Fix behavior when attempting to rename Shared folder
* Fix potential endless sync loops on Mac OS (#1463)
* Fix potential crash when pausing during update phase (#1442)
* Fix handing of shared directories
* Fix online state handling (#1441, #1459)
* Fix potential crash in c_iconv on Mac OS
* Fix certificate chain display in SSLButton
* Fix sporadicly appearing multiple auth prompts on sign-in
* Show correct state icon in Account Settings right away
* Re-fetch content that gets deleted from read only shared directories
* Do not store the password in the config file, erase existing ones (#1469)
* Shibboleth: Close browser window after login
* Shibboleth: Proper invalidation if timeout during sync
* Shibboleth: Do not pop up IdP login immediately when modifying account
* Shibboleth: Avoid auth on restart by storing cookies in the wallet
* Fix license headers
The download links are on http://owncloud.org/sync-clients. For existing users, the updates will be published through the OS dependent update mechanisms.
www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, Holger Dyroff
Schloßäckerstrasse 26a, 90443 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the User