[owncloud-user] Browser's spellcheck in texteditor

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Wed Feb 26 23:07:32 MET 2014

Hi Martin,

The ownCloud plain text editor is actually using the 3rd party library
"ace", so it could be a bug there.

Please try their demo: http://ace.c9.io

If the spell checker works there then we might want to upgrade the ace
version used by ownCloud (you may request it here:
https://github.com/owncloud/files_texteditor).
If it doesn't work in their demo, then you can report the bug in their
repo: https://github.com/ajaxorg/ace/

Or were you talking about the documents app ? (collaborative editing)

Cheers,

Vincent