[owncloud-user] Help spread the word about ownCloud!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:21:02 GMT 2014

Dear ownCloud users,

I'd like to introduce our new advocacy program, ownCloud Insiders. ownCloud
insiders is about the people side of ownCloud: networking and learning with
other ownCloud minded people, promoting ownCloud and having fun!

We welcome anybody interested in helping out with spreading the word on
ownCloud!

You can sign up at the link below:
http://insiders.owncloud.com/join/ML112014

Please note that this link will work only temporarily and isn't intended for
spreading all over the web. If you want an invite later, just contact me. You
will also

Looking forward to seeing you on ownCloud Insiders!

Jos