[owncloud-user] email notification not in users settings

Sergi sse at okitup.com
Mon Nov 10 13:34:15 GMT 2014

Hello,

on oc 7.0.2 we want to use email notification when
sharing/creating/changing/deleting a file/folder.

Our users come from ldap and in the owncloud user settings page there is
no field for 'email', but the notifications section informs that we have
to set the email address before start receiving emails so we are in a
catch-22 situation.

In the database table oc_preferences emails are being automatically, I
suppose due to ldap advanced tab configuration setting, although :

| userid          | appid    | configkey | configvalue                 |
| namesurname     | settings | email     | name.surname at company.com    |

How do I get it to work?

Thanks,
regards,