[owncloud-user] Build scripts desktop clients

paolo paolomsereno at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:17:25 GMT 2014

Thanks a lot for sharing the scripts. I'm always fighting with dependencies!
I'd like to ask you if you run your script on OS X 10.10 -Yosemite- and if
it works correctly.
I tried the script on a brand new OS X 10.10, it downloaded all the
dependencies, it compiled the package perfectly but when I'm running the
client for the first time it crashes on the last page of the setup wizard
and if I try to run again it always crashes. It's my opinion (but I'm not
totally sure) that there are some problems with neon library on Yosemite.
Did you experienced problems like this?
Thanks
Paolo