[owncloud-user] Chat App in 7.0.3

jeremy1701 mccumberj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 00:00:40 GMT 2014

Hello, I'm trying to install the Chat App in OwnCloud v7.0.3. The app appears
in the drop down menu, however, clicking it resuls in a blank screen. I get
the following error in my log:

Argument 1 passed to OCA\Chat\AbstractBackend::__construct() must be an
instance of OCA\Chat\Chat, instance of OCA\Chat\App\Chat given, called in
/var/www/owncloud/apps/chat/app/chat.php on line 229 and defined at
/var/www/owncloud/apps/chat/lib/abstractbackend.php#24

Is there a work around for this? Seems like there's an extra \APP in there
that should be easy to remove?

Best