[owncloud-user] Adequate set-up for a VPS

Alexandre Marchese amarches at free.fr
Mon Nov 24 08:58:43 GMT 2014

Hi Pierre,

I'm currently running an OC instance on a virtualized 1 core / 1 GB
machine for serving 4 users. It's truly enough.

The server is hosted in Gandi.net infrastructure on their IAAS solution
for 2 years now. Never had any issue. It also hosts some more services
(Coppermine, Mumble server, etc.) without any trouble - I guess that as
far as you've got a few number of users, it will run fine.

I can provide you with further information as you need.

BR
Alexandre Marchese