[owncloud-user] migrating from OC 5.0.16 to 8.1

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Mon Aug 3 17:07:24 GMT 2015

Fixed this issue. In 5.0.16 I had LDAP setup for anonymous login, but
when I upgraded this to 5.0.19 it broke LDAP users from being able to
log in. Once I changed the LDAP config settings to include LDAP
administrator account LDAP users were able to log in and the "Can't get
cache storage, user not logged in" errors were gone.