[owncloud-user] searching for users, UUID and LDAP - OC 8.0.5

Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Aug 12 14:16:32 GMT 2015

Hi,

I see that the default behaviour is to generate the internal username
from the uuid.

Currently I try to search a user in the admin interfac to change the
quota, but cant find it, because owncloud is not searchin in the uid ore
name or gecos fields ...

Or did I forgett some config?

How can I searcg for a user without knowing the uuid?

	Thanks and regrads . Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt