[owncloud-user] Upgrade to 8.1.1 on Ubuntu 14.10

Brendon Lines brendon at hisp.org
Thu Aug 13 17:26:08 GMT 2015

Good evening guys,

can you please assist me, I tried upgrading my owncloud server now on
Ubuntu server 14.10.

My current version is 8.0.4 stable and my system is advising me to change
to version 8.1.1.

I followed the upgrade manual of using the apt-get update and upgrade.

While the server updated and upgraded other services owncloud was not.

Please advise how I can upgrade using another method.

Shot

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer at hisp.org
<disclaimer at hisp.org> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*