[owncloud-user] Search: Invalid DN syntax

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Thu Aug 13 21:45:07 GMT 2015

Thanks,
   I tried the one fix: ./occ ldap:set-config ""
useMemberOfToDetectMembership 0,
but did not fix the ldap syntax error.  It doesn't look to be affecting
user logins at least from the web gui front end. And now desktop clients
seem to connect without issues. Will try to go live again tonight and
see what happens.
Here is ldap config info:
[root at cloud2 owncloud]# php occ ldap:show-config
+-------------------------------+-----------------------------+
| Configuration                 |                             |
+-------------------------------+-----------------------------+
| hasMemberOfFilterSupport      | 0                           |
| hasPagedResultSupport         |                             |
| homeFolderNamingRule          | attr:uid                    |
| lastJpegPhotoLookup           | 0                           |
| ldapAgentName                 | cn=Directory Manager        |
| ldapAgentPassword             | ***                         |
| ldapAttributesForGroupSearch  |                             |
| ldapAttributesForUserSearch   |                             |
| ldapBackupHost                |                             |
| ldapBackupPort                | 389                         |
| ldapBase                      | dc=engr,dc=colostate,dc=edu |
| ldapBaseGroups                | dc=engr,dc=colostate,dc=edu |
| ldapBaseUsers                 | dc=engr,dc=colostate,dc=edu |
| ldapCacheTTL                  | 600                         |
| ldapConfigurationActive       | 1                           |
| ldapEmailAttribute            | mail                        |
| ldapExperiencedAdmin          | 0                           |
| ldapExpertUUIDGroupAttr       |                             |
| ldapExpertUUIDUserAttr        |                             |
| ldapExpertUsernameAttr        |                             |
| ldapGroupDisplayName          | cn                          |
| ldapGroupFilter               | objectClass=posixGroup      |
| ldapGroupFilterGroups         |                             |
| ldapGroupFilterMode           | 1                           |
| ldapGroupFilterObjectclass    |                             |
| ldapGroupMemberAssocAttr      | memberUid                   |
| ldapHost                      | opendj.engr.colostate.edu   |
| ldapIgnoreNamingRules         |                             |
| ldapLoginFilter               | uid=%uid                    |
| ldapLoginFilterAttributes     |                             |
| ldapLoginFilterEmail          | 0                           |
| ldapLoginFilterMode           | 1                           |
| ldapLoginFilterUsername       | 1                           |
| ldapNestedGroups              | 0                           |
| ldapNoCase                    |                             |
| ldapOverrideMainServer        |                             |
| ldapPagingSize                | 500                         |
| ldapPort                      | 389                         |
| ldapQuotaAttribute            |                             |
| ldapQuotaDefault              |                             |
| ldapTLS                       |                             |
| ldapUserDisplayName           | cn                          |
| ldapUserFilter                | objectClass=posixAccount    |
| ldapUserFilterGroups          |                             |
| ldapUserFilterMode            | 1                           |
| ldapUserFilterObjectclass     |                             |
| ldapUuidGroupAttribute        | auto                        |
| ldapUuidUserAttribute         | auto                        |
| turnOffCertCheck              |                             |

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'