[owncloud-user] failed uploads leftovers in /tmp?

Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Fri Aug 14 08:15:27 GMT 2015

Hi,

on our owncloud 8.0.x server I see some phpXXXXX files which look like
leftovers from failed uploads. (file says they are ISO Media files)

As they are some GB each, disk space is filling up.

Question: Is this a known behaviour? If yes, is there a sort of admin
feature to monitor such failed not removed uploads?

Is it safe to "just" delete them?

I start to worry, how this disk filling would look like if we allow all
students to upload multi GB size files.

	Thanks for feedback and suggestion. /Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt