[owncloud-user] Directory is Unavailable

Alexis flexibeast at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 04:05:10 GMT 2015

Johnny Null <johnnynull at gmail.com> writes:

> Er... the "Log" logs in the admin account?

No, i meant the logs for the Web server software, on top of which
oC is running. It might be, for example, Apache, or Nginx.

When my oC setup recently started producing error messages, i
looked at the last several messages of the
/var/log/apache2/error.log file. The messages suggested that i
needed to increase the value of the PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS variable
in my php-wrapper script, and increase the values of
FcgidBusyTimeout and FcgidMaxRequestsPerProcess in
fcgid.conf. Making those modifications fixed the problem.

So if you can share any error messages that your Web server
software is producing, that might help to narrow down the issue.

Alexis.