[owncloud-user] Cannot open document through webgui

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Thu Aug 20 20:56:23 GMT 2015

Owncloud: 8.1.1
OS: CentOS 7

I'm running into issue when a user creates a new document (*.odt)
through the web gui and then shares that document with another Owncloud
user, that user will then be unable to open the document. When user ties
to open the document the page just sits with spinning circle and no
error pops up. Not seeing any errors in log file either.
Could there be a file locking issue, and if so where are those located?

The only fix I found is to delete the document and re-create it.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'