[owncloud-user] Calendar doesn't work after 8.1.1 upgrade

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:22:00 GMT 2015

Hi Matt

I'm having the same problem about "not internet connection", but not in
Ubuntu. I use RedHat 7 for production websites and Ubuntu 14.04 for
developing my app. In Ubuntu I don't see that error. Did you compile Curl or
did you use the binary package? I'm using the binary in both Linux.

As you can see on Chris post, it may be a problem with buggy version of
OpenSSL/NSS.

After doing this test on my RedHat:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/16255#issuecomment-112481294

I figured out it was the curl binary which was compilated with a buggy
version of NSS. I'm using the rpm package, so, no way of fixing this, other
than compiling curl or waiting till RedHat fix it. It is indeed no a big
deal; ownCloud works for me without any problem. I'm not using Calendar,
though.

Anyway, try the same test and see if the second HTTP status is: 400, then
your curl is the reason of that message.

Best regards
Josef