[owncloud-user] Calendar doesn't work after 8.1.1 upgrade

Matt Caron matt at mattcaron.net
Fri Aug 21 20:31:56 GMT 2015

Oh, I'm so very sorry! I solved that problem last night and got everything working, but it was 23:30 and I went to bed instead of writing that I'd fixed it. I will follow up later tonight on this with an explanation of what it was, in case it helps someone else.

Thank you for the help, sorry to have wasted your time.

On August 21, 2015 11:22:00 AM EDT, Josef Meile <jmeile at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Hi Matt
>
>I'm having the same problem about "not internet connection", but not in
>Ubuntu. I use RedHat 7 for production websites and Ubuntu 14.04 for
>developing my app. In Ubuntu I don't see that error. Did you compile
>Curl or
>did you use the binary package? I'm using the binary in both Linux.
>
>As you can see on Chris post, it may be a problem with buggy version of
>OpenSSL/NSS.
>
>After doing this test on my RedHat:
>https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/16255#issuecomment-112481294
>
>I figured out it was the curl binary which was compilated with a buggy
>version of NSS. I'm using the rpm package, so, no way of fixing this,
>other
>than compiling curl or waiting till RedHat fix it. It is indeed no a
>big
>deal; ownCloud works for me without any problem. I'm not using
>Calendar,
>though.
>
>Anyway, try the same test and see if the second HTTP status is: 400,
>then
>your curl is the reason of that message.
>
>Best regards
>Josef

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
    - Ferris Bueller