[owncloud-user] Owncloud 7.0.4 and Iphone Contacts

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Sun Dec 27 20:12:23 GMT 2015

I have Debian Jessie (8.2) and owncloud 7.04 on it. I have an iPhone
with ios 9.2. I believe I have them talking to each other correctly. I
have the owncloud app verion 3.4.6 on the phone.

I can create a contact on owncloud using a web client. That will show
up on the phone correctly. However, contacts entered on the phone do
not show up in owncloud.

Searching the Internet has not turned up any useful advice.

$ pre owncloud
libowncloudsync0	1.7.0~beta1+really1.6.4+dfsg-1+deb8u1		i386
owncloud	7.0.4+dfsg-4~deb8u3		all
owncloud-apps	0~~20141022-1		all
owncloud-doc	0~20141208-2		all
$

supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-- U.S. Const. Amendment IV