[owncloud-user] Antivirus scanner options are not saved

Carlos Damken carlos at owncloud.com
Mon Apr 3 20:31:21 GMT 2017

Hi Martin,

Probably this examples helps:

|occ config:app:set --value='socket' files_antivirus av_mode occ
config:app:set --value='/var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl' files_antivirus
av_socket occ config:app:set --value='1024' files_antivirus
av_chunk_size occ config:app:set --value='only_log' files_antivirus
av_infected_action Best regards, Carlos |

On 03-Apr-17 16:42, Martin LEUSCH wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I cannot modify antivirus scanner options on the admin page.
>
> When I edit an options and click on on save, there is a notification
> saying that options are saved but nothing is writed on database and if
> I reload the admin page, options are revert to default value.
>
> How can I modify these settings cause by default antivirus is in
> executable mode, It's important to put it in daemon mode to have
> better performance.
>
> Thanks,

Carlos Damken (carlos at owncloud.com)
Team Lead Support
*ownCloud*
Leipziger Platz 21
90491 Nürnberg
Phone: +49 911 14876181

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff
Leipziger Platz 21, 90491 Nürnberg - HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)