[owncloud-user] Syncing Mailing List with the Forum

Carsten Schiefner owncloud.cs at schiefner.de
Sun Jan 8 12:21:39 GMT 2017

On 06.01.2017 16:30, nfasmnans wrote:
> its even possible to use Discourse (the forum software) in Mailinglist mode:

> This could completely replace the current mailinglist. Thats was also
> already discussed there:

> but havn't lead to any conclusion.

Please consider me being a "Yes, good idea" with the requirement that
the email-in feature that allows users to also reply via mail
(https://meta.discourse.org/t/replacing-mailing-lists-email-in/13099) is
provisioned from day one.

I did not participate in the survey though - because I could not as I do
not have an account. And could not (yet) be bothered to set one up only
for the mere purpose of me participating.

Somebody with an account: feel free to tick the 'yes' option one more
time on my behalf.

Cheers,

	-C.