[owncloud-user] unable to upgrade owncloud 9.0.11 to owncloud 10

Michaƫl Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Tue Jun 5 20:56:22 CEST 2018

Hello,

I just would like upgrade my owncloud 9.0.11 server to owncloud 10 but I
coun't found the upgrade function on owncloud 9.0.11 and on owncloud 10
I get this error

    Updating to 10.0.7

Exception: Updates between multiple major versions and downgrades are
unsupported.

Detailed logs
Preparing update
Set log level to debug
Turned on maintenance mode
Exception: Updates between multiple major versions and downgrades are
unsupported.
The update was unsuccessful. For more information check our forum post
<https://central.owncloud.org/t/updates-between-multiple-major-versions-are-unsupported/815>
covering this issue.

Server configuration : centos 7
php 7.0.30 updatable to php 7.2

Could you help me please to fix this issues ?

Thanks for your support

Best regards

mparchet