[owncloud-user] unable to upgrade owncloud 9.0.11 to owncloud 10

Michaël Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Tue Jun 5 21:53:56 CEST 2018

Hello,

My upgradefaild with this error

An error occurred.

Detailed logs Preparing update
Set log level to debug
Turned on maintenance mode
Checking whether the database schema can be updated (this can take a
long time depending on the database size)
[1 / 24]: Checking table oc_appconfig
[2 / 24]: Checking table oc_storages
[3 / 24]: Checking table oc_mounts
[4 / 24]: Checking table oc_mimetypes
[5 / 24]: Checking table oc_filecache
[6 / 24]: Checking table oc_group_user
[7 / 24]: Checking table oc_group_admin
[8 / 24]: Checking table oc_groups
[9 / 24]: Checking table oc_preferences
[10 / 24]: Checking table oc_properties
[11 / 24]: Checking table oc_share
[12 / 24]: Checking table oc_jobs
[13 / 24]: Checking table oc_users
[14 / 24]: Checking table oc_authtoken
[15 / 24]: Checking table oc_vcategory
[16 / 24]: Checking table oc_vcategory_to_object
[17 / 24]: Checking table oc_systemtag
[18 / 24]: Checking table oc_systemtag_object_mapping
[19 / 24]: Checking table oc_systemtag_group
[20 / 24]: Checking table oc_privatedata
[21 / 24]: Checking table oc_file_locks
[22 / 24]: Checking table oc_comments
[23 / 24]: Checking table oc_comments_read_markers
[24 / 24]: Checking table oc_credentials
Checked database schema update
Checking updates of apps
Checking whether the database schema for dav can be updated (this can
take a long time depending on the database size)
[1 / 10]: Checking table oc_addressbooks
[2 / 10]: Checking table oc_cards
[3 / 10]: Checking table oc_addressbookchanges
[4 / 10]: Checking table oc_calendarobjects
[5 / 10]: Checking table oc_calendars
[6 / 10]: Checking table oc_calendarchanges
[7 / 10]: Checking table oc_calendarsubscriptions
[8 / 10]: Checking table oc_schedulingobjects
[9 / 10]: Checking table oc_cards_properties
[10 / 10]: Checking table oc_dav_shares
Checking whether the database schema for federatedfilesharing can be
updated (this can take a long time depending on the database size)
[1 / 1]: Checking table oc_federated_reshares
Checking whether the database schema for federation can be updated (this
can take a long time depending on the database size)
[1 / 1]: Checking table oc_trusted_servers
Checking whether the database schema for files_sharing can be updated
(this can take a long time depending on the database size)
[1 / 1]: Checking table oc_share_external
Checking whether the database schema for files_trashbin can be updated
(this can take a long time depending on the database size)
[1 / 1]: Checking table oc_files_trash
Checked database schema update for apps
Updating database schema
Updated database
Updated "federatedfilesharing" to 0.3.0
An error occurred.

now If I try to reload page, I get this message

This ownCloud instance is currently in maintenance mode, which may take
a while.

This page will refresh itself when the ownCloud instance is available again.

Contact your system administrator if this message persists or appeared
unexpectedly.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you help me please to solve this problem ?

Best regards

mparchet