[owncloud-user] One users db (ldap) + Two owncloud instances on two sites = redirect user to his site's instance

kadafax at gmail.com kadafax at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:31:21 CEST 2018

Hi list,

So we have for the moment two owncloud servers on two distincts sites
owncloud-siteA.domain.com and owncloud-siteB.domain.com
The users db is common to both sites (replicated ldap servers).

Because of bandwidth limitation, we can't deploy one instance on one
site only for all users.
What we would like is to have one owncloud.domain.com instance and
automatically redirect users, after login, to their respective instance.
That is: user-siteA connect to owncloud.domain.com and he is redirected
to owncloud-siteA.domain.com.

Is it possible ? Or is there better solution to this problem ?

thx,
kfx