[owncloud-user] Real time file syncing from mobile devices

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Fri Jun 15 17:57:08 CEST 2018

Le 15/06/2018 à 16:52, Fabian A. Santiago a écrit :

> I already use the owncloud app but it doesn't do what I intend which is pointing it to any arbitrary folder and keeping it in sync with the server. Right now it only auto updates pictures and video, for which you can point to a folder of your choosing but you can't specify other folders. The desktop app allows this.
> --

yes, ons can share files, but not folders

that said, I use it for calendar, tasks, notes and can share pdf when
necessary, so I don't really see any other use case

can you say what kind of file you want to share, may be there is a
separate app that do the job

jdd
(I now use nextcloud - my provider choice)

--
http://dodin.org